xfce4-mixer development

Ali Abdallah aliovx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:44:13 CEST 2016

The problem of xfce nowadays is that it lacks devs and it lacks support.
Even active contributors have no time to push things forward. As a
result, one of the most popular *nix desktop currently has no mixer
application for handling basic sound operations, not to speak about more
adv options like handling multiple audio sink (bluetooth spk, etc...). I
was planning to give a hand on this, because for me this is a major
weakness, but as Steve I have almost 0 free time. On the other hand, if
you look elsewhere, you find more stuffed desktop projects doing nothing
but screwing things up...

Regards,
Ali