Thunar queued job execution

Stefan Mitić corcrash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:38:28 CET 2015

Yup, saw that.

If that is the case with the job/task manager, and as I am planing to try
and get involved with the development of Xfce (if I may :D ), maybe I could
take over rewriting of the whole job/task management system so that it uses
the new GTask API.

If it can't be included in the 4.14 release maybe it can make it into some
future release.

Now to be honest with you guys I came to this task as part of my job of
which I can't say much more (for now) but includes some research for the
improvement of open source project funding and development. But aside from
that I have been trying to get into open source development for some time
now as I am a daily user of Arch Linux (both professionally and personally)
and Xfce as my main desktop environment. I would like to give back to the
community and as a Software Engineer (currently final year of university)
with a decent project background myself I think I should be well equipped
for that.

Regards,
Stefan Mitic