xfce4-notes-plugin: annoying behavior with Xfce 4.12

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri May 1 15:43:23 CEST 2015

Le 01/05/2015 13:25, flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de a écrit :
> I can't reproduce your problem (running on Archlinux here). Please check
> your directory permissions. Window positions of your notes are stored
> under ~/.config/xfce/panel. You will need read and write access.

Problem solved! And it seems to work perfectly now.

I took a peek in the configuration directory - which is
~/.config/xfce4/panel by the way - and there seemed to be no
corresponding rc-file. So I just modified one setting, and there it
appeared.

Positions of each window are remembered perfectly even after a
logout/reboot.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat