xfce4-notes-plugin: annoying behavior with Xfce 4.12

flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de
Fri May 1 13:25:52 CEST 2015

Hi Niki,
I can't reproduce your problem (running on Archlinux here). Please check
your directory permissions. Window positions of your notes are stored
under ~/.config/xfce/panel. You will need read and write access.

And check your sticky settings. There is the option "New group settings
-> Sticky", but it seems that new groups are created non-sticky,
regardless of this option. You have to set your groups manually to sticky.

Regards,
Florian