GtkImageMenuItem replacement

flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de flo.xfce at gmx-topmail.de
Sun Jun 7 12:17:09 CEST 2015

I never intended this to become a discussion about "when", I only
wanted to know "how".
> Manually packing labels is the *upstream recommend way* of doing
> things
This is great to know. I only found statements like "you could to
this, or that, ..."
On the priority list, menu replacement is pretty much at the end, I
understand that. But if one developer finds the time to port one app
there are no consequences for the others, since, as you already
pointed out, they still work. I'd like to experiment with it so that
at a later point, the knowledge and maybe even the code is there when
the ImageMenuItem is finally removed.

Regards
Florian