Getting window previews (was: Parsing enviroment variables of a process at a BSD-like operating system)

adlo adloconwy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:43:50 CEST 2015

I had a look at xfwm4's source code, and I don't think I could see anything of that nature (though there is a lot of code, so I haven't looked through everything).

Do you know of anyone who might know how skippy-xd works, or anyone who might know how to convert an X11 pixmap into a GdkPixbuf?

Regards

adlo