Getting window previews (was: Parsing enviroment variables of a process at a BSD-like operating system)

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Tue Jul 7 22:43:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

Sorry, I cannot answer any of these questions but I think skippy-xd's
method is less CPU consuming. I can only advice to look at skippy-xd's
source code. And also take a look at xfwm4 source code because - if I
remember right - it shows how to convert such a window preview in a
GdkImage which should be usuable in a GTK+ application.

I'm sorry that I will not be helpful for futher advices.

Regards,
Stephan