How I can start contribute to XFCE?

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Fri Apr 3 09:42:14 CEST 2015

Hey Konstantin,

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 01:56:36 +0600
"Konstantin P." <ria.freelander at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to port some XFCE progs to gtk3 (for now I started xfce4-notifyd).
> How I can send patches to review, if Github pull requests is closed, and I
> do not have write access to git.xfce.org?

Great – in fact I was considering to work on porting notifyd myself, but I'm very happy to hear you're going for it!
I would suggest you start a github branch (since that would be one huge patch), we can also later merge stuff from there. If you need feedback or review feel free to get in touch with me, as notifyd's author is usually afk.

Cheers
Simon