Hosting location for Xfce server

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:09:17 CET 2014

I might not have been clear in my initial email but we do have a machine
already:
It's a 1U Dell server. Dual socket (Xeon 5300) machine with a couple of
harddrives. Not sure what the typical power consumption of such a machine
would be.
I have no idea about the bandwidth usage. I guess Nick or Eric could
provide us with more insight of that.
I believe the Xfce project has it's own certificate so there should be no
costs there.