Hosting location for Xfce server

killermoehre killermoehre at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 20:05:48 CET 2014

Am 27.10.2014 um 10:09 schrieb samuel:
> Dear all,
>
> Ever since the hosting in Sweden was ended, the Xfce project has had >
only one location to host Xfce.org. We are now looking for a new
> location to host a server as a mirror. Preferably an institute or a
> company.
>
> If you know your company or university is willing to host a machine
> for the Xfce project you can contact us, so we can setup shipping of
> the machine.
>
> gr,
>
> Samuel

Hello Samuel,

I asked my boss[1] and he wants to know the estimated costs per month,
like bandwidth, disk and memory usage, maybe costs for a ssl
certificate. Can you provide us something?
We already are hosting the horde groupware project[2], because we use
and love it, and so it is with Xfce.

Regards
Silvio

[1] https://www.b1-systems.de/en/