Would XFCE consider adopting AppData?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:42:08 CEST 2014

On 21 May 2014 11:34, Simon Steinbeiß <simon at xfce.org> wrote:
> Ok, I guess this is something that cannot be automated/scripted then.

Agreed, they are supposed to be hand-written. If you're trying to
generate translatable prose using a ChangeLog and a 'sed' script,
you're Doing It Wrong (tm) :)

> I've pushed my updates to the branch, apart from the screenshots things should be correct now. If you spot more trouble, let me know!

It validates just fine, thanks! You can translate <caption> as well if
you want, although I don't think any software center actually shows
the captions yet.

Richard.