ANNOUNCE: xfce4-power-manager 1.3.0 released

Guido Berhoerster gber at opensuse.org
Tue Jun 10 09:20:15 CEST 2014

* Simon Steinbeiß <simon at xfce.org> [2014-06-09 16:46]:
> so I've started by hiding the battery related things in the settings in case "system_laptop" is detected by xfpm.

Thanks, looks good.

> Disclaimer: this is not a variable I or we introduced and I don't have a desktop here to test it with, so I can only hope it works...

The system_laptop name is misleading, but looking at the code it
is just set depending on the presence of any battery or UPS
device so it does what it is supposed to do.
If you want to test on a desktop without any devices recognized
by upower you could try qemu/kvm.

> On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:35:41 +0200
> Guido Berhoerster <gber at opensuse.org> wrote:
>
> > I'd either left align the widget inside the table cell or expand
> > and fill, see the attachments.
>
> Crap, glade-gtk2 is seriously broken here, always segfaults on me. Will try to make this work in a next step though...

Hmm, works fine for me in glade 3.8.4.
--
Guido Berhoerster