ANNOUNCE: xfce4-power-manager 1.3.0 released

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Mon Jun 9 16:46:19 CEST 2014

Hey Guido,

so I've started by hiding the battery related things in the settings in case "system_laptop" is detected by xfpm.
Disclaimer: this is not a variable I or we introduced and I don't have a desktop here to test it with, so I can only hope it works...
http://git.xfce.org/users/ochosi/xfce4-power-manager/log/?h=hide_batterystuff

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:35:41 +0200
Guido Berhoerster <gber at opensuse.org> wrote:

> I'd either left align the widget inside the table cell or expand
> and fill, see the attachments.

Crap, glade-gtk2 is seriously broken here, always segfaults on me. Will try to make this work in a next step though...

Cheers
Simon