Remove another "paper cut"?

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:29:21 CET 2014

For those who seek a workaround: you can apply this hack to remove this
option from Xfce on your computer yourself:
https://sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/first-xubuntu#TOC-Remove-the-option-save-session-from-the-logout-window
(item 3.6, right column)

Written for Xubuntu, but applicable in other distro's as well.

In the meantime, I hope that some core developer of Xfce will find the time
to respond to this issue.... :P

Regards, Pjotr.