Remove another "paper cut"?

Jarno Suni j_suni at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 17:12:17 CET 2014

> On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:39 PM, Jarno Suni <j_suni at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> BTW How does user choose, whether or not session is saved, when he/she chooses
> "Shut Down"/"Restart"/"Log Out" in Action Buttons?
> Does it use the setting that would be shown in "Save session for future
> logins"?

These kind of questions users may be thinking. I shortly tested "Log Out" action in the Action Buttons, and it seems to save session regardless of session settings /general/SaveOnExit and /general/AutoSave. I think the latter setting could rule there, but not in the logout dialog, so that user could choose what he/she wants each time.