Introduction and request for access to the wiki and docs.xfce.org

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:43:43 CET 2013

Hello,
I have been a user of Xfce for a number of years, and I would like to
offer my assistance in contributing to Xfce's development. I am willing
to make a regular and reasonable time commitment to this if I can be of
service.
I am hoping that I might start by working on the web documentation and
wiki.

Would it be possible for me to be granted access privileges to edit the
wiki and web documentation? There are some typos and grammatical errors
that I would like to improve to get myself more familiar with the
structure of the project.

If possible, I would be interested in working with the existing team
members to improve the accessibility of the Xfce documentation, both on
the web as well as within the installed applications.

While I am not a developer(most of my experience has been as a network
engineer - operations, design, training, and documentation), I am
comfortable with the basic usage of git repositories as well as bug
tracking systems, if this helps.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my skills or
experience and keep up the great work.

Best regards,
Kevin Bowen