Panel plugins maintainers

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Wed May 30 12:17:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

Do any of these plugins need a maintainer? Since I'm already in the
process of writing patches for most of them and got some experience with
their inner workings, I'd volunteer to have some fun and do the job.

cpugraph (6 open bugs)
date-time (16 open bugs)
time-out (6 open bugs)
timer
weather (26 open bugs)
wavelan

Or maybe there are any plugins except the ones I listed that would need
a maintainer?

My goals: Fix bugs, make plugins consistent (according to the HIG and
compared to the other plugins), rewrite badly written code to make it
easier to maintain and implement additional features, adapt to 4.9 panel
where it has not happened yet, maybe add additional features when deemed
worthwile.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'