xfdesktop not being replaced

Leandro Cassa leandro.cassa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:31:41 CET 2012

Hi Mathew,
Thanks for the quick response, but I did ran make install as well. I even
checked the /usr/bin/xfdesktop modify date (it was looking good), still
I've got no good news.

Just to clarify, what I did to the code is very simple. I commented out the
piece that draws the "Add Workspace" entry on the windowlist menu (under
windowlist.c). It was my expectation to be unable to see the entry when
calling xfdesktop --windowlist, but it looks as if I've never changed a
single line of code.

Any other ideas?

Regards