Howdy

Marr wm33 at att.net
Thu Aug 30 17:06:25 CEST 2012

On Thursday 30 August 2012 08:27:59 Andrzej wrote:
> Xfce definitely
> needs more contributors. And I don't mean just programmers - even
> finding a native English speaker to proof read our release notes turned
> out to be a problem.

Hi, Andrzej...

Just curious... Was a request for a proof-reader sent out on any of the Xfce
mailing lists?

A couple of years back, Mike Massonnet requested a review by a native English
speaker for user documentation for the task manager and I supplied him with my
suggested corrections.

I am an experienced programmer but also have a good command of my native
English language, so I'd be happy to provide a review of whatever needs
reviewing. I just never saw any request for such review, but that could be
because I'm subscribed to the Xfce 'general' and 'dev' lists but not the
'i18n' list.

Regards,
Bill Marr