HI ALL

Danial Parsi hidensoft at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:53:37 CEST 2012

hi
my name is Daniel , my friends call me Dan and you can call me what you
want :)
actually i'm a web developer with 7 years exp , and i'm not pro desktop
developer.
i'm gnu/linux user for 5 years but i'm not good at all , most time i solve
my problems with asking to other people in irc or etc.
All of my story is i just intsall xfce for first time and i really like it
and i want to help this project.
i know little about C , Py , java and i write some hello world app with
those language :D but it isn't hard to learn new language , you know

i planing for write a identi.ca/twitter client for xfce , its simple thing
i know i can do , but if there is anything else i can do , i'll be very
happy to help.

Regards.