xfce4-xkb-plugin rework

Igor Slepchin igor.slepchin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:06:58 CEST 2012

On 08/05/2012 10:42 AM, Jérôme Guelfucci wrote:

> I reviewed and tested the changes in xfce4-settings, everything looks
> fine to me except the coding style in some patches (xfce4-settings uses
> a space between function name and arguments: my_fuction (foo) and not
> my_function(foo)).

Thanks for looking this over!

I did try to follow that style convention but apparently the old habits
took over in a few places. I'll go over the changes again but do feel
free to point out the style inconsistencies you found as I apparently
already missed them once.

BTW, I'll be traveling for the next two weeks with only sporadic email
access; I'll follow up on whatever feedback I miss once I get back.

Cheers,
Igor