xfc web server

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Mon Apr 9 23:09:41 CEST 2012

On 2012-04-09 19:45, Nick Schermer wrote:
> Ok, done. You can clone the the new repo:
>
> http://git.xfce.org/www/xfc.xfce.org/
Perfect, thanks !
> Commits are applied every 15 minute iirc on the webserver.
I still have one small problem, I normally have a reference to some
doxygen generated output, but this will need another approach now, I
ether need some kind of script to run on the server to make this output,
or I need to doxygen output to be part of the new www git repos.

Where are we doing and storing semi generated output ?
> Please don't put release tarballs on the website, but make releases
> with the release manager. This way large files are distributed over
> the mirrors.
I may be a bit slow here, but are there any wiki doc on this flow, or
have I just not been hanging out the right places at the right time
(nothing new here :)) ?
> For your sake I've added your old releases (bz2 only):
Thanks, but this have to be removed really soon now, and I have to pull
myself together and make the debian package builds work together with
the rest of xfce, too :-)
> http://archive.xfce.org/src/bindings/xfc
>
> This means you need to update the download page for this accordingly.
Check, all part of the plan.

Again ... thanks, for the swift response !

/BL