xfc web server

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Mon Apr 9 19:45:54 CEST 2012

On 2012-04-09 19:06, Nick Schermer wrote:
> On 2012-04-09 16:02, Bo Lorentsen wrote:
>> Hi ...
>>
>> Sorry to ask these silly questions, but where are the web server
>> located (dns) for my xfc.xfce.org pagers, and what dsa keys are
>> working for these ?
>
> They are on a webserver without ssh access for users. I'll setup a
> git repo with the website you can commit changes to.

Ok, done. You can clone the the new repo:

http://git.xfce.org/www/xfc.xfce.org/

Commits are applied every 15 minute iirc on the webserver.

Please don't put release tarballs on the website, but make releases
with the release manager. This way large files are distributed over the
mirrors.

For your sake I've added your old releases (bz2 only):

http://archive.xfce.org/src/bindings/xfc

This means you need to update the download page for this accordingly.

If there are any problems, let me know.

Nick