Removal of the location button

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Mon Nov 7 14:46:06 CET 2011

Am 07.11.2011 14:03, schrieb Andrzej:
> Also, perhaps I should file a bug(?) for it, I found that in
> "View/Location Selector" menu checkboxes are swapped. That is, when
> "Pathbar Style" is selected a toolbar is shown, and vice versa. Perhaps
> it is better to use here mutually exclusive radiobuttons anyway.
>
> Andrzej

I think that's actually the way it is intended to be. The selection
shows the current mode. Still, you're right, as radio buttons should
have been chosen here like with the view modes (icons, list, details),
because you switch between options, and can't turn on or off each of
them separately.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'