Newbie Working On Xfce-Panel Documentation

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:52:50 CET 2011

Just to be sure, you are working on manual pages for the 4.8 panel?

It might be wise to open a bug when you have one of the manual
sections ready so I can point you to all the hidden properties and
style settings in each part of the panel and we can also discuss the
layout.
The Theming part is also quite complicated because it should explain
the different classnames and widget names as well, so people and theme
writers can created detailed gtkrc-2.0 files, but I'll explain all
that.

That said, great to see someone is working on this.

Cheers,
Nick