Newbie Working On Xfce-Panel Documentation

S. Miller shara.miller at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:11:38 CET 2011

Yes, I am working on the 4.8 panel. Taking screenshots with the
default xfce theme (gtk + xfwm) as I go along.

I'm done revising two sections already (Getting Started and
Preferences) and all I have left to do is validate the XML. Would I be
in the clear to create those patches for each of those sections and
post them on Bugzilla once I'm done with that? Also, should I just
hold off on working on the theming section until you guide me though
the stylings?

Just want to make sure I submit / work on / prepare the right things. Thanks. :)

--Shara