accessibility-dialog.glade can't open in glade

Sean Doherty sdohertyp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:40:23 CET 2011

libxfce4ui is installed on my machine, and I configured it with *./configure
--enable-gladeui*, but I still get the same failed to load error message.

I'm trying to open the accessibility dialog in glade to add a check box.
Maybe there is an easier way to do this I am completely missing?
Also, I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to Xfce.

Any more assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Sean D.