Mousepad development

David Burns davidjonburns at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:53:14 CET 2010

I agree.. sort of, as I think tabs would make it much better. I hate having
5 windows open when coding.

I think that the code should be cleaned up and fixed of bugs. At the moment
Mousepad needs some TLC

On 4 Feb 2010 13:46, "Yves-Alexis Perez" <corsac at debian.org> wrote:

On 04/02/2010 14:13, Alexander Kuleshov wrote:
> First mousepad has very little opportunity,
> so I ...
I'm not sure any of this is really the point of Mousepad. Nick might
disagree, but for my part, I like mousepad tiny as it is. When I need
multiple buffers, source code highlighting etc. I run (g)vim. Each task
as an adapted tool, I'm not sure it makes sense to bloat Mousepad just
to redo (badly) something which already exists.

My 2 cents :)

Yves-Alexis