Auke Away on Vacation 11-15 through 11-29

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:12:45 CET 2009

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Brian J. Tarricone <brian at tarricone.org> wrote:

> I guess I might point out that I'll be away as well: I'll be in Brazil
> from the 22nd to the 30th of November.  I'll probably have my laptop and
> some amount of internet access (I probably can't get away from the job
> that easily), but I'll be staying away from the computer as much as
> possible ^_~.
>
>        -brian

Hah, I don't post here in a while, but I keep reading you guys and
using Xfce, anyways.

I just figured I'd drop by to say: I hope you enjoy your staying here
in Brazil, Brian! Mind if I ask to which part of the country you're
coming? I'm always curious as to what parts of it people from outside
the country get to know ^_^

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.