Libxfce4ui spawn api break

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:41:41 CET 2009

2009/11/1 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> 2009/11/1 Brian J. Tarricone <brian at tarricone.org>:

It turns out returning the pid is not useful, because you can create
only 1 child watch per pid and we already need a child watch for
handling startup notification.
I though about adding a GChildWatchFunc and gpointer, which could be
called from the child watch we connect, but then there is not way to
disconnect the function, so that is not really a solution either.

Other ideas?

Nick