some quick notes on xfce4-power-manager 0.6.4

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:59:01 CET 2009

What I was trying to say is that the GtkStatusIcon specifies what it
can be used for. And for sake of consistency, you must not try to do
something different, otherwise it wouldn't provide an activate and
popop-menu signal, but something like in GtkWidget button-press-event
and button-release-event.

Mike