serious problem with your way of dealing with my personal right on informational self-determination

Dennis Heuer dh at triple-media.com
Sun Jun 7 16:26:07 CEST 2009

didn't get three mesages through somehow. here they follow in turn.

hello

as already said, it is not about your opinions (welcome to the
internet, which is not a law-free space!) but about actual existing
personal rights you break - even at the place the bugzilla server
stands. the personal right for informational self-determination is
supported by all UN-countries (mentioned only for educational purpose.)
it is interesting that people who care about copyleft are dealing badly
with the personal rights of others by playing them down. if you can't
see the seriousness of the case (possibly because you aren't aware of
the consequences of data misuse) this does not argue for your position
at all and at no court. i have enough of you and your silly attitudes,
and i will not take them. lock my bugzilla account or consequences
follow.

i never wrote to you to discuss the case. there is nothing to discuss. i
demand you to stop your law-breaking action and fullfill my right.

dennis heuer