Style guide like dokument

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Sun Jun 7 14:12:23 CEST 2009

Hi ...

I have been looking at some of the xfce dokumentation and wiki, and I
seem to miss some clue's about how a xfce application need to both look
and feel.

I know there are some widgets (like dialogs, button bares, and a windows
frame) and tools (like xfconf, the panel and thunar), but I like to know
how Xfce would like a its apps to look and feel like.

Now, this can just be me, not looking the right places, but this can
also be a missing document or maybe I just need to appreciate raw
anarchy a bit more :-)

Regards

/BL