Accommodation for FOSDEM

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Thu Jan 8 18:15:35 CET 2009

Le mercredi 07 janvier 2009 à 21:22 +0000, Olivier Fourdan a écrit :
> Hey

Hi,

> A bit late, I guess. My company is unlikely to fund my travel to
> FOSDEM (received no answer yet), so I am not sure I can make it
> (depends on the price for the train and hotel).

I plan to travel by car from near Geneva Switzerland on friday, stay two
nights in Brussels and continue my trip to the Netherlands on sunday
afternoon. There is enough room in the car for four adults and packages.
If you check on maps.google.ch and type in A:Genève B:Bruxelles you will
have the driving directions I will take. I could have a stop or two to
make a pause and pick someone up...

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Best regards,