Xfce and the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 19 23:40:31 CET 2009

Hi All,

The Ubuntu Global Bug Jam is going to be held this weekend, and we've got a
decent group of people ready to participate from the Chicagoland area.  Part
of our time will be spent triaging and confirming/rejecting miscellaneous
bugs in Ubuntu (e.g., attaching an unassigned bug to a particular package in
Ubuntu), but we'll also have time to test and triage bugs on particular
projects that we're interested in.

With that in mind, I was going to see if I could round up some people to
test some of Xfce 4.6rc1.  Are there any areas where you'd like us to focus
particular attention?  I've already asked this on the xubuntu-devel mailing
list, and I got a pretty good response, but thought I would ask here, too.

If you have any particular apps or features that you would like to see
tested, or 4.6-related bugs in Xfce's bugzilla that you would like to see
triaged, please let me know.  Thanks very much!

Jim