Xfce and the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam
xfce at sait.nl
Thu Feb 19 23:51:25 CET 2009
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:40:31 -0600, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at ubuntu.com>
> If you have any particular apps or features that you would like to see
> tested, or 4.6-related bugs in Xfce's bugzilla that you would like to see
> triaged, please let me know. Thanks very much!
Great idea, Jim!
I've ran into a lot of 'panel auto-hide' quirks in the past, but I can't
confirm the status of those on 4.6rc1, since I'm back to a plain Xubuntu
8.10 install at the moment.
* Drag something to a hidden panel->the panel should open
* DnD a application's button within a auto-hidden panel->the panel should
* When the Verve plugin has focus, the panel should not close on mouse-out
(not sure about this one)
* The panel should not close on opening the places menu
* When the Xfce menu is changed while open, the menu disappears and the
panel won't close anymore (restart necessary)
I don't know if the issues mentioned above are present in the issue
tracker, or if they have been solved since 4.4...
Have a great time testing Xfce! ;)
More information about the Xfce4-dev