thank You for Your professional and very fast answer

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 20:57:33 CET 2009

2009/12/26 Mgr. Janusz Chmiel <chmiel at deep.cz>:

>   Please, would You be so kind and would You try to find out, if it would be
> possible to use The Shockwave flash 10.0 R32 plugin? I did not find this
> plugin in Mozilla Firefox while i tried The Mandriva One XFCE based live CD.
> I know, that it is also possible to download The Skiper release of Mandriva
> One 2010.0 live CD with XFCE environment, but i do not know, if there would
> be possible to use The The Shockwave flash 10.0 R32 plugin. If complex
> modiffication of XFCE would be necessary, please let me know and i will give
> up to use flash objects while working with this desktop environment.

First of all, please ask this kind of questions on the Mandriva
forums/ml or (if you think it's Xfce related) on the Xfce users
mailing list.

This one has nothing to do with Xfce at all and I suggest you search
google for this, because the keyworks "mandriva flash player" return
enough results to get flash running on Linux for Firefox.

Nick