Fw: XFCE at FOSDEM

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Dec 28 19:53:37 CET 2009

Hey folks,

I'm forwarding a mail from Jonathan Riddell here concerning FOSDEM
2010. I had a short chat with him about deadlines and stuff. They need
to know whether we'll be able to do a talk or not until the end of
this month. So, yeah, we're running late...

Unfortunately I'll be offline for a couple of days starting tomorrow and
it's uncertain whether or not I'll be able to attend anyway, so someone
else will have to handle this. Somebody please notify Jonathan before
January if no concrete ideas come up.

Cheers and have a good time between the years, folks!

  - Jannis

Begin forwarded message: