keybindings

Walter Alejandro Iglesias roquesor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 12:59:31 CEST 2008

Ori Bernstein <ori at eigenstate.org> writes:

> Composite doesn't always mean 3d animations.
I know this and I knew somebody would point it.  This does not change
the whole idea.

> Well, punctual problems are better than tardy ones, I suppose...

Yes, so you take a medication for liver during months and in the end you
release that your headache is a brain tumor.  Think like a human, not
like a worker-bee.

You have two choices: 1) accept that the whole idea of what I've said is
reasonable and useful (despite machines, for humans all ideas are
useful) or 2) follow in your `tardy' attempt of tying to trip me up with
useless objections.

--
http://www.roquesor.com