keybindings

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 1 19:09:59 CEST 2008

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:59:31 +0200 Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:

> You have two choices: 1) accept that the whole idea of what I've said
> is reasonable and useful (despite machines, for humans all ideas are
> useful) or 2) follow in your `tardy' attempt of tying to trip me up
> with useless objections.

No, there's a third option: we can pick and choose which of your ideas
(if any) have merit, and which of them don't make sense and only
demonstrate a lack of understanding about how Xfce works and what our
goals are.

(And you can't even really make much of a unified statement about "our
goals": the Xfce developers are all different people and have different
goals and different levels of time commitment to the project.)

	-brian