setttings in xfce 4.6

Bo Lorentsen bl at lue.dk
Sat Mar 22 07:53:16 CET 2008

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> xfconf is mostly working (there're two function in libxfconf
> get/set_string_list() that don't work, and I haven't decided how I want
> to fix them yet).  Otherwise it just needs lots of testing.  I haven't
> really had much time lately; perhaps I'll import it into the main xfce
> svn repo soon so others can play around with it more easily.
It would be nice to know what the status of the xfconf system is, and
some kind of wiki could be nice too.

Are there any idea in putting some keyring functionality into this one
too ? It would be nice to have some kind of protected area inside this
system, for passwords and stuff like this (to be able to port nm to
native xfce or having a fuse manager).

I really like to try this out, and try to really use it too (or even
make a manager for it).

/BL