About the XFCE Panel (XFCE - Xfce Panel - IconBox & Task Lists)

Kimat Boven skimat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:11:12 CET 2008

yeah a bit to much was said on this conception of tool or webpage

in short : this page : http://www.xfce.org/projects/
could lead me to something else than http://wiki.xfce.org/xfc_todo
 ill just wiki without wikkedness

the subject was
XFCE - Xfce Panel - IconBox & Task Lists > Request
it's clear
the website could have it already without having
a wiki or bugzi or blog or a mail list

seems to me that posting a bug of a improvement in a messy mess would just
make it easily lost

*so for me bugzilla misses a request tag and a locate in xfce structure tab*