About the XFCE Panel (XFCE - Xfce Panel - IconBox & Task Lists)

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 7 21:22:03 CET 2008

(Please don't top-post.)

Kimat Boven wrote:

> *so for me bugzilla misses a request tag and a locate in xfce structure tab*

Then please feel free to find us one of the following:

1.  A different bug tracker that requires minimal time to migrate all
existing users and data to, and has all the features our current tracker
has.  (No, launchpad.net is not an option.)

2.  A simple modification to Bugzilla that can be applied with minimal
work and will add the features you desire.

Otherwise, do you expect it to "just happen" because you want it?
Making changes to the bug tracker that will just get blown away or will
need to be redone the next time Bugzilla releases a new version isn't
really a priority for me.

	-brian