Quick access to app menu on desktop

jp.guillemin jp.guillemin at free.fr
Mon Aug 18 10:43:53 CEST 2008

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:23:28AM +0200, jp.guillemin wrote:
>
>> It seems that you didn't understand my question :)
>>

> It seems that you didn't understand my answer.
>
>> In XFCE 4.6 (aka SVN) : left click is not associated with any menu. I
>> propose to associate it to application menu.
>>

> In Xfce 4.4 (aka stable) : left click is not associated with any menu.
> So it's not a regression.

The regression is not related to left click (I guess you are joking,
because I never wrote this).

The regression IS that the application menu is less easy to acces in 4.6
than it was in 4.4 because you have to browse to the back of the desktop
menu to deploy the application menu.

In term of ergonomy it is a regression.

JP