Xfce news. Sorta.

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 12 03:03:04 CEST 2008

Erik Harrison wrote:
> Brian has pointed out that I basically don't do anything around here.

Awwww, I didn't mean it like that :-( .  Everybody's got real-life stuff
to do that takes away from Xfce time.  Some more than others.

I was merely noting that I enjoyed XWN back when you wrote it, and
thought it might be cool if someone (not necessarily you) were to start
doing something similar again.  Might let more outside people in on
what's going on, and -- dare I suggest it -- maybe attract more
developer interest.

Just a silly idea... not saying you (Erik) should do anything if you
don't have the time.

	-b