My Xfce Experience

Dantrell B. dantrell at mirthil.org
Tue Apr 22 20:00:53 CEST 2008

Hello,

Don't misunderstand, I submitted my thoughts because I was asked to.
I'm not expecting anyone to change anything based on one voice.

The email is titled, "My Xfce Experience" and not, "What I want Xfce
to Be" for a reason.

As I said before, critique is critique. Take it or leave it.

Really now, no matter what you say or do, to someone out there in the
world you are rude. Where I'm from, what I did was give it like I saw
it. I wasn't being rude, I was being honest. Obviously, where you are
from, I was being honest and rude. Either-way, I don't care. I have no
interest in nitpicking on the ideal of humbleness or politeness. I
will always give it like I see it, just like everyone else will do as
they will. :)

I think it'll be in be in everyone's best interests to stop further
correspondence on this subject.

Dantrell B.