Panel plugins have a fixed size in trunk

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Sep 10 19:41:59 CEST 2007

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:25:57 +0200, "Nick Schermer"
<nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:

> > And I have some space(see attached image, between xmms-plugin and
> > pidgin) in the systray. I have no idea which causes this space. Any
> > ideas?
>
> Probably a not propery display systemtray icon, please try rev. 26067
> or later.
It is r26067.

When getting to the properties dialog of the systray, it shows me some
"Hidden Applications". Any information about this?
In the list I find Opera which isn't running at all as well as Sylpheed
which is running but the tray icon support is disabled.
But I notice when checking(enable! not disable) the space is gone but I
get a down-arrow at the bottom of the systray. I'm a bit confused.
There is also a list item "Show_frame" but checking/unchecking it does
absolutely nothing.

Regards,
Enrico