significant fixes since 4.4.0 ?

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:23:10 CET 2007

> I have some Mousepad bugfixes in trunk that I need to backport to the
> 4.4 branch. What's your timeline for getting stuff in?

Mousepad used to do releases even between stable Xfce ones no? So if you can do
a stable 0.2.xx release that's even better than picking patches from svn.
The release is at the end of April, BETA next week. It is preferrable that only fixes for
serious bugs or very obviously correct patches go in a few weeks before release.
So firts week of April I think is still ok for mousepad changes.
I was hoping that at least the GtkPrint for GTK 2.10 changes would be in for release, but
I am not sure if those are in Nick's branch even contains them and how intrusive they are.
The reason for that is mousepad is the only app still using xfprint as a dialog.

>  BTW: We're running Xubuntu on several workstations here in the office
> - in fact, I'm writing this from Xubuntu right now. I'm very
> impressed.

I'm glad you like it :)

Jani