significant fixes since 4.4.0 ?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:59:11 CET 2007

On 3/12/07, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> are there any particularly important changes from the 4.4 branch you think should
> be included in the next Xubuntu release at the end of April and which are not part
> of the final 4.4.0?

I have some Mousepad bugfixes in trunk that I need to backport to the
4.4 branch. What's your timeline for getting stuff in?

 BTW: We're running Xubuntu on several workstations here in the office
- in fact, I'm writing this from Xubuntu right now. I'm very
impressed.

Tracking svn snapshots like last year is not an option this time :)

> thanks
> Jani

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room