Fbdo - announcing a new tool

Thomas Leonard talex5 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:04:53 CEST 2007

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:53:54 -0700, Steve Cooper wrote:

> It does run fine in place (without installing), but you need a
> customized small front-end python script.

It seems very confusing. For example, we have scripts using 'CMDO' without
ever importing it, and a set of custom search paths. It would be good if
it could use the standard python facilities for importing modules, etc.

I guess I don't really understand why the scripts are considered to be
configuration files. They just look like normal library code to me, but I
suspect I'm missing something.

Thanks,

(perhaps we should move this discussion off this list?)

--
Dr Thomas Leonard		http://rox.sourceforge.net